Tri Hita Karana 2018:
Building Work Life-Harmony With Love
“Tri Hita Karana” is the Balinese philosophy that underpins the three relationships in human life in which harmony must be maintained. These are: the relationship between human beings and the natural environment (Palemahan), the relationship among human beings (Pawongan), and the relationship between mankind and God (Parahyangan).
The concept of Tri Hita Karana (THK) is very popular as well as implemented throughout the Balinese life. Furthermore, it is also implemented by Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali. With a Balinese & Tropical Concept creating the best possible environment for employees and guests. The philosophy of Tri Hita Karana alive in our day-to-day business, to preserve local values, to protect the environment and to contribute to the local community
This year, with a spirit of new boards of committee of Tri Hita Karana of Grand Istana Rama Hotel Kuta Bali, we build our vision and mission as a root and foothold as well as long term purpose that we would like to achieve in the future.
- To defend the achievements of Grand Istana Rama Hotel at THK Awards 2018.
- To implement the concept of “Ngayah” and sense of belonging to Grand Istana Rama Hotel.
To embody and implement the spirit and philosophy of Tri Hita Karana at Grand Istana Rama Hotel with “Ngayah” concept.
- To embody and implement the philosophy of PARAHYANGAN with the religious living within the Hotel environment.
- To embody and implement the philosophy of PAWONGAN with empowerment and development of human resources within the Hotel environment – both internally and externally.
- To embody and implement the philosophy of PALEMAHAN with the healthy, beautiful, clean and safe environment.
“Let’s we keep the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana as a guide in our personal life and business, and Bali will be the Island of the Gods forever.”
Grand Istana Rama Hotel
Jl. Pantai Kuta – Kuta , Denpasar-Bali
Telp : (62-361) 752208 Fax : (62-361) 754852
Email : email@example.com
FanPage : Grand Istana Rama Kuta
Instagram : @grandistanaramakuta
Trip Advisor : Grand Istana Rama Kuta